A Fantasy where anything can happen. Dreams can be made and broken. Come join a wonderful MMORPG unlike any you have played before. Raise loyal pets. Mighty adventures await you on EuJin Online. Are you champion enough to rise to the challenge?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My fantastic baby turned into a ember wyvern

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeek
Commoner
Commoner

PostSubject: My fantastic baby turned into a ember wyvern   Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:08 am

so when I had turned my fantastic baby pet into thunder the stars were cut in half and then after I had composed it once it turned into an ember wyvern. it was weird and I would ask y'all to fix it please. and I would like to ask, what does the (thunder juice) mean on the eudemons unique to this server? does that mean that any you use a thunder juice on will be changed into something else? if so I wish I had been warned. or maybe I was I just didnt understand it. anyhow, I would ask Y'all to fix my pet, thank you very much for your time and patience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeek
Commoner
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: My fantastic baby turned into a ember wyvern   Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:16 am

nevermind, I figured it out. thank you Blazer for responding to Scorpius issue. the solution worked with mine as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B|azeR

PostSubject: Re: My fantastic baby turned into a ember wyvern   Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:19 am

Zeek wrote:
nevermind, I figured it out. thank you Blazer for responding to Scorpius issue. the solution worked with mine as well.
sorry for busy reply dude. a busy week.anything join our group at facebook there anyone can help you#21

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.eujinonline.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My fantastic baby turned into a ember wyvern   

Back to top Go down

My fantastic baby turned into a ember wyvern
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EuJin Online :: Welcome :: Reports-
Jump to: